Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2006 01:08:17 -0400
From:      "Adrian Brooks" <adrian_brooks@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Another SimpleDrive problem also...

Hi guys,

I hate to open up an already closed can of worms, but I am having a similar
problem with my SimpleDrive also, except that instead of the problem being
such that I can't mount it, instead, when I plug the device into my server,
it detects it and reports it as a umass0 device, but nothing else is
reported. In otherwords, it is not being assigned to a da0 device or
anything of that nature, thus preventing me from being able to mount it.

I'm using FreeBSD 5.4 instead of 4.x. Any suggestions would really help out
a ton.

Thanks in advance. :)

  --Adrian