Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 01:01:05 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        erich@lodgenet.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apache port

 * If you're still reeling from Satoshi's "hey!  learn cvs!  join the
 * team!"  message and aren't sure about importing this one, I'd be happy
 * to do the honors!  I have a personal interest.

By all means, go ahead!  I'm sure he won't mind, he said he's busy for
a week or so, and I'd be more than glad if someone WITH AN INTEREST
can do the import (instead of me, who's not much more than an
automated script when it comes to importing others' ports)! ;)

Satoshi