Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 10:19:49 +0200
From:      Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
To:        Alain Kalker <A.C.P.M.Kalker@student.utwente.nl>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: xfmail: problems editing message

Hello!

I think i mentioned this in one of the README files supplied with xfmail.
Internal xfmail's editor is usable only for editing short messages that
fits  on the screen (20-40 lines). If the message is bigger you should
use external editor. (Just press Edit button in the Edit window and xfmail
will launch external editor).

More extensive editor could not be implemented at this stage since
Editor class does not exists in xforms. I hope it will be added soon.

On Mon Oct 16 20:06:19 1995 Alain Kalker wrote:
>>Hi all.
>
>Thanks to the latest changes xfmail now builds and installs correctly.
>I have only one problem left: when editing a long message the cursor becomes invisible when I mo
ve it past the last
>line in the editing window. Any text you type there also remains invisible. Also there is no scrollbar to move
 it
>into view.
>
>I am using  a -current kernel, XFree86 3.1.1 and the latest xfmail/xforms.
>
>Can you please try to fix this?
>E-Mail: Alain Kalker <A.C.P.M.Kalker@student.utwente.nl>
>Date: 10/16/95
>Time: 20:57:30
>
>This message was send by XF-Mail

--------
 Gennady B. Sorokopud - System programmer at NetVision Israel.
 E-Mail: gena@NetVision.net.il
 Homepage: http://www.netvision.net.il/~gena