Date:      Sat, 7 Oct 2000 15:27:01 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@citusc.usc.edu>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@citusc.usc.edu>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: politeness

On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 02:56:19PM -0600, Brett Glass wrote:
> At 05:56 AM 10/7/2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> >Sorry Brett, but Poul-Henning is correct here. He's seen the messages
> >to -core from the user base asking for this, remember?
>
> What "messages to -core?" What "user base?"
>
> Sorry, but if anyone takes issue with something I write but is
> too cowardly to tell me so -- and ESPECIALLY if he or she attempts
> to lobby behind my back to have me censored -- he or she is out of
> line and should not be indulged.

The last time this came up I attempted to reason with you about it and
you know full well that at least two people asked core for your
removal. Hell, core even released a policy statement about it, which
is certainly no mean feat. Don't play the innocent here, Brett -
either your memory is very flawed, or you are choosing to ignore the
evidence which has crossed your path.

[ For those observers who have studied Brett, here we see the exercise
of a favourite behavioural trait: the selective ignorance of past
discussion to give himself a favourable debating position. ]

Kris