Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 14:26:53 -0500
From:      "Ross A. Beyer" <rbeyer@rossbeyer.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bzipped?

Hello,
	I'm sure that you've probably already gotten e-mails on this,
but I noticed that all of the packages at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/
that used to be *.tgz files have become *.tbz files as of early
this morning.  Naturally this makes pkg_add fail.  I can't find
any convenient way to make pkg_add run bunzip instead of gunzip.

So my question is how can I get pkg_add to work without downloading
the *.tbz file, bunzipping it and then gzipping it back up so that
pkg_add can properly digest it?

Thank you.
--
                                             Ross