Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:42:44 -0400
From:      Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Just an observation - MUA's seen in the lists

[ Sorry for not sending this to the entire list before, Chip W. ]

I think the man (Brett Glass) was making a joke.  I think he was. :-/

Anyway, I've been using Eudora on Windows for years now, before I had
started experimenting with FreeBSD.  I know it well, and for the most part
I like it.  I'm not very tempted to move my e-mail client unless Eudora for
FreeBSD emerges. ;-)

And for tasks like e-mail, I find the Eudora interface on the Windows GUI
easy to use.  (Again, it's familiar to me.)  Does my Windows stability
match FreeBSD's on the same system?  No, not close.  But for reading
e-mail, it's good enough.

--Chip Morton