Date:      25 Sep 2020 10:49:00 -0700
From:      info@akbbrokers.it
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   INVESTORS

Hello,

A very good day to you.
I am contacting you from AKB brokers in the city of Bari, Italy.
We wish to introduce our variety of funding procurement services=20
to you. Our firm can secure for you or your company very quick,=20
secure and legal funds for projects,general investments and=20
trading. The loans have very attractive interest rates and our=20
service charges are reasonable which we will be paid after you=20
have received the loan not before.Suitably qualified individuals=20
or companies can access these loans immediately.

We have the capacity to secure blue chip bank instruments and=20
loans suitable for financing medium to big size projects or high=20
volume trading capital needs all at very reasonable and=20
affordable terms/rates. Our services are backed by highly trusted=20
and transparent investors and all transactions are verifiable=20
bank to bank.Most importantly, our procedure is streamlined to=20
ensure efficiency and satisfactory service delivery.

Perhaps, you do not want a loan but can accept investment funding=20
from verified investors and work as fund managers for them to=20
share profit, we can also be of immense assistance to achieve=20
this.With this option, you will receive funding for investment in=20
your chosen country of interest, setup the investment venture or=20
project and then share profit with the investor conveniently.

Kindly contact us for further details,our services will be of=20
immense benefit to you. You can send your response or feedback=20
directly to the senior consultant Dr. Giuseppe Bellomo via his=20
official email address: g.bellomo@akbbrokers.it or call/whatsapp=20
him directly on +39 3510043363.

Best regards as we look forward to your feedback to enable us=20
make your project and trading funding dreams a reality.

Thank you,

Carlotta Mansinni
Banco informazioni
AKB Brokers=20