Date:      Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:54:10 +0200
From:      "C. P. Ghost" <cpghost@cordula.ws>
To:        ahmad javadi <seyyedahmad.javadi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the alternative function for inet_aton

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:05 PM, ahmad javadi
<seyyedahmad.javadi@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> I use " inet_aton" =A0function in the kernel socket programming but i hav=
e the
> following warrning:
> "crypto.c:63: warning: implicit declaration of function 'inet_aton'
> crypto.c:63: warning: nested extern declaration of =A0'inet_aton'
> "
> this function required that "<arpa/inet,h>" be included but this folder d=
id
> not exit in the my freebsd.

There's probably a typo in your #include: replace the "," with a "."
and try again.

On my 8.2-STABLE system, /usr/include/arpa/inet.h exists,
and defines inet_aton() just fine:

% grep 'inet_aton' /usr/include/arpa/inet.h
#define inet_aton               __inet_aton
int              inet_aton(const char *, struct in_addr *);

> Please help me to find solution or to use alternative function.
> thanks

-cpghost.

--=20
Cordula's Web. http://www.cordula.ws/