Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:47:40 +0100
From:      "Martin Tournoij" <carpetsmoker@gmail.com>
To:        "Mario Reif" <mario.reif@gamed.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HP Support Fun

Yeah, helpdesks can be really funny.
A few weeks ago a friend of me messed up his internet/voip connection,
he messed up some settings in his modem.

So I reset the modem to defaults, and internet worked again, but voip
didn't, I needed a proxy server, SIP ect.
He's got a pretty bad ISP, got it from some door to door salesman
(pretty stupid if you ask me...)
No information what-so-ever on the site, so I phoned the helpdesk, got
a nice girl to, and asked for the information I needed.
Five minutes later she got back to me and told me some number, I asked
what it was and she replied: "I have no idea, but this is what I'm
seeing on my screen right now"
Just great :/