Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:31:44 +0530
From:      "Julius Collins     " <julius.Collins@marketingcompanylondon.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SEO audit report

Hi, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

We'd like to inform you a very important issue regarding your website which
is the reason why you are losing lots of traffic.

Your website is great in terms of design and content. However, it doesn't
follow Search Engine Guidelines. So, it has a very low visibility in search
results.

We've done a thorough website audit of your website, and found that it has a
big potential to generate more revenue than what it might be earning at the
present. And yes, we have generated a report for the same as well.

We'd be glad to share the website audit report with you so that you can
check it yourself and find out what should be done to make it SEO friendly.

If you are interested in the free of cost and no obligations audit and
keywords recommendation report, please reply to this email and one of our
consultants will share the report.

If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feel free to
email me or can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call
you.

Please check our standard packages listed as below:

SERVICE PLANS

Starter

Basic

Standard

Classic

Premium

KEYWORDS

10

15

20

30

40

TOTAL COST

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

$577

$1,050

$1,890

$735

$1,312

$2,362

$892.00

$1,575

$2,835

$1,260

$2,100

$3,780

$1,470

$2,625

$4,725

I look forward to hearing from you - thanks!

Thanks & Regards,

Julius Collins

Business Development Consultant

Contact No:- +44 2035146905

PS: I have studied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can
help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you,
ask to remove and I will not contact again.