Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 1995 09:17:54 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   MsDoss FileSystem

        I've heard a lot about msdos filesystem support and that there are
limitations (bugs?). What exactly are the limitations of the the msdos
support? Does BSD/OS, NetBSD, Lites suffer from the same problems?
If there is a problem, is there anyone working on it? (Yes, I might be able
to help).

--
Charles Green				             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &