Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:48:15 -0500
From:      grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS (Solaris 11 source 'leaked')

> Ethics are trouble for you arent they ?

We all know well the history of BSD, the impact licensing has had
with it, and where it needs to go. No one is suggesting crossing
any ethical lines.

Sure, some folks do sit too high atop their crystal towers by
default. Thereby, and often to their detriment, failing to see all
the different things (legitimate or not) available to them. Just
as some folks dive too deep.

Yes, I'd find it humorous if some anon decided to maintain their
own public/private third party ZFS module, Solaris clone, or bugfix
branch based on this. Is that a suggestion that anyone needing
towers have anything to do with it, no [!], duh.

It's just news, these aren't the droids you're looking for... :)