Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:23:50 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Spam filter combined with virus filter

	Looking for a good anti-virus to go with my spam filter.  Currently using
spam assassin with mixed results, but now I'm getting more and more of
these stupid viruses coming into the mail server I'd rather deal
without.  Anybody got a good suggestion for a good spam filter/virus filter
combination?  Should I stick with Spam Assassin or go with something
else?  I'm fishing for ideas, cause this is getting kind of old dealing
with this stuff.