Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:02:30 -0500
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard-seibert@rcn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing jdk-1.4.2p6_7 problem

I am attempting to install 'jdk-1.4.2p6_7' from the ports collection. I
was able to download all of the prerequisite files except for the ' j2skd-1.4.2-06-oth-JPR '
file. When I attempt to fetch that file I receive the following error
message:

 The product you requested is not available at this time.
      j2skd-1.4.2-06-oth-JPR

Is there anyway that I can work around this problem, or do I just have
to wait until it is available again.

Also, does anyone know if there is a version of Java 5 that is available
for FreeBSD 5.3.

Thanks!

Gerard E. Seibert
gerard-seibert@rcn.com

	My ex-wife called me at work wanting to know how to change the
	light bulb in the bathroom.

	So he told her: "First, fill the bathtub with water...