Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 22:33:02 +0200
From:      Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports/4213

On Aug 4, Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> Synopsis: Wine needs LIB_DEPEND on Xpm
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->se
> Responsible-Changed-By: asami
> Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Aug 4 20:29:30 PDT 1997
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Stefan, I see that you commented out LIB_DEPENDS at some point -- why
> is that?

Thanks for pointing this out!

I had disabled the LIB_DEPENDS in order to compile Wine
on Freefall, which got no XPM library, when I could not
fetch the spurces to my site ...

This will be fixed with the commit of Wine-970804, which
I want to do on the Weekend after testing it a little.

Regards, STefan