Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:41:06 +0000
From:      "pUb_ BRonX" <pub_bronx@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        pub_bronx@hotmail.com
Subject:   License for vmware 3 (emulators/vmware3)

Hello,

I need to use vmware under FreeBSD. Since vmware4 isn't ported yet (although
I own I license for that version...), I need to use vmware3. I can't buy any
license for that version, so I have to use evaluation licenses. The problem
is that I don't think it's possible anymore to request such a license for
this old version of vmware...

Is there a FreeBSD "official" answer or a legal way of solving that problem
? I hope I won't have to do with a cracked serial number, even if it is so
easy to find !

One more question : are there plans for vmware4 to be ported to FreeBSD ?
I'm sure that many people would *really* apreciate !

Thank you in advance.

Téléchargez la barre d'outils de MSN et découvrez toutes ses
fonctionnalités! http://toolbar.fr.msn.ch?DI=1853&XAPID=2083