Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 1997 11:25:31 -0500
From:      sdlii@lucent.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PCMCIA Driver?

Hello,

 I read the hardware requirements and bought anyway? I really want FreeBD
on my laptop. I was wondering if a boot disk with 3Com Etherlink III,
(here is the catch) PCMCIA driver was available. Or is it easy enough to
fudge it some how? I would like to install from an NFS mount(no local CDROM).
 I read I could make floppies, but I would still need a Packet driver for
3C589X 3Com Etherlink III, PCMCIA Card. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Lancaster
Lucent Technologies
sdlii@lucent.com