Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:14:32 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?m=20p?= <sumirati@yahoo.de>
To:        Ulf.Kister@t-online.de
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I4B is broken in 4.4-PRERELEASE

> Hi,
>
> since I got hooked on the same problem, just for me to understand -
> what the heck means "MFC´d" ?

MFC is another TLA ;) (TLA - Three letter acronym; sorry, couldn't resist)

Merged From -CURRENT.  It is used in the CVS logs to denote when a change was
migrated from the CURRENT to the STABLE branches.

... as taken from:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/misc.html#DEFINE-MFC

Just my 2 cent

Marc