Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:45:37 +0530
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        Will Senn <wsenn@postfuture.com>
Cc:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installation issues with 4.0

Hi,
I haven't used the powerpack; but if you have a good internet
connection, I suggest you read up on the ports system from the
handbook, cvsup the latest ports tree, and use that to install
whatever you want in the future.  To install enlightenment, you
only need to
   cd /usr/ports/x11-wm/enlightenment
   make install clean
and the source package will be retrieved, patched suitably for
FreeBSD, built and installed, along with all dependencies, and
the build areas will be cleaned up afterwards.   Of course,
if you have a slow internet connection this may not be such
a good idea for bulky downloads.

Rahul.