Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:52:40 +0300
From:      "Nickolay Kritsky" <Nickolay.Kritsky@astra-sw.com>
To:        "Jeremie Le Hen" <jeremie@le-hen.org>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: gif(4) and bpf(4)

Hi Jeremie.

Please tell me more about your problem: is it that tcpdump cannot attach =
to device, or it shows no packets when you are sure there is traffic on =
the gif(4) interface, or something else? If there is some error report - =
send it here. Please check that you have free bpf device :-) . What =
version of 4.x are you running? On my 4.9 system if_gif.c has references =
to bpf_mtap in both _input and _output routines. That should work.

Nick