Date:      Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:26:41 +0300
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@gerpa.ru>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VMWare for FreeBSD?

Hi!

As I Understand FreeBSD has pretty sofisticated
Linux emulation, but i just wonder why VMWare cannot
be run on FreeBSD? Recetly, i've been considering
installing Linux on my workstation because it seems
to be really amazing to be able run Windoze in a X11
windows when i really need it. For example, to see
how a page looks in MSIE  or just run ULead Gif animator
and Web razor. Boch is way way way way too bugy, slow
and will never be as fast as VMWare because it is platform
independent. What other choice do I have?

Artem Koutchine (Артем Кучин)
Sys/Net/Web Admin, Web Designer, Programmer
WWW: http://idesign.pp.ru E-Mail: matrix@chat.ru
No attachments w/o my permission!!!
(Не присылайте файлы  без разрешения!!!)