Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:21:36 -0400
From:      Jim Ohlstein <jim@ohlste.in>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mailman in a jail

Hello,

I'm trying to get Mailman working in a 10.3 amd64 jail. Everything
works, except Mailman doesn't talk to Postfix. Incoming mail works and
posts to the list's archives but no outgoing email is sent. I asked in
the Mailman list and they seem to think it's related to running in a jail.

If anyone's gotten this running in a jail I'd appreciate some input. I'm
not married to Postfix - willing to use a different MTA.

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain