Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:48:07 -0800
From:      "Benjie Lazaro III" <cable@antionline.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   video card

Good day sirs,

I would like to know what video cards FreeBSD supports.

I'm a Linux user and I'm having problems running X Windows, since my video card with is a 4Mb S3 Trio AGP card is not supported. And because of this, I'm unable to use the X-Windows.

And now, I'm planning to look for another Unix-clone, I just happen to look for it on the net and I found FressBSD. I tried reading the FAQ but there nothing mentioned about supported video cards.

Hope to hear a reply from you soon.

Thanks and have a nice day. =)

Have a nice day,

   Benjie Lazaro III