Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:54:25 +0300
From:      vijay singh <vijay@IPRG.nokia.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kqueue

Hi, this is in no way related to the kqueue question asked below but to
event notification mechanisms in general. I was wondering if there is
some paper or design that talks about how such a facility could be
provided in a Unix type kernel. Kqueue is fairly recent, and I dont know
what its requirements are but I'm thinking of providing this for an old
2.x FreeBSD system. Any ideas, pointers or suggestions are appreciated.

vijay