Date:      Fri, 09 Jun 2006 01:48:40 +0200
From:      Jona Joachim <jaj13@web.de>
To:        postmaster@freebsd.org,  freebsd-test@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: make "make" ignore build errors]

Hi!
Sorry to bug you again. I wrote a message to you (postmaster) on
02/06/2006 00:01 CEST about the fact that my mails didn't arrive at the
FreeBSD mailing lists. Well, it happened again. This time I wrote
earlier so that you have a chance to find something in the logs.
The original message is below. Here are the headers that were added when
the message arrived at the gmail servers: