Date:      Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:10:37 +0100 (CET)
From:      guy@device.dyndns.org
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   3D hardware acceleration X support ?

Hello,

I have a question and a request.

Question : Am I right, thinking only the Elite 3D video card can do 3D
hardware accelleration (opengl) for X in FreeBSD/sparc ? I - think I - have
a Creator3D in my Ultra 30 Creator and cannot get it to work.

Request : Please if someone on that list have supported 3d hardware, test
the games/scorched3d-devel port - which I currently maintain. It builds and
run fine for me - except the 0.01 FPS problem :]

If not commited yet please fetch the last version from
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/78306

Thank you for your attention.

--
        Guy