Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:25:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        FreeBSD Multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Xquake, still no luck.

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Johan Larsson wrote:

> Isn't there anyone else having problems with xquake? On my box it still
> hangs after "Console initialized", no screen pops up, nothing. I think it
> happened after 18/8, and i don't think it has nothing to do with the
> sounddriver, more the linux emulation or something. Are you all running
> with old currents or is it just me that have this problem?
>
> 	wbr
> 	Johan
> --
I have never had xquake hang for me over the last few weeks, except for
the newer linux binary I got hanging every now and then.  I am now running
current from this weekend with no xquake hangs.  What is your hardware
setup?  Did you get your xquake binary from Amancio's site?

Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group
7600 Boone Ave. N., Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
mesteka@anubis.network.com, mestery@winternet.com