Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:24:38 -0500
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: File permission FAQ?

I think I mean group/permission interaction, not the actaul commands..

Maybe it's just been to long a day!! Giving up and going home!

>> 	Does anyone have any good links or other materials for file
>> permissions, I understand the basics, but for some reason I can't seem
>> to graps how to correctly set directory/group/file permissions within
>> a sort period of time... :)
>
>Try a Daemon News article from Chris Coleman:
>
>	http://www.daemonnews.org/199809/newbies.html

Jonathan E. Lyons
parrothd@midwest.net			Nucleus Consulting
ICQ # 14226912				www.nucleusconsulting.com
Cell # 773-251-1967			A+, MCSE, CCNA, FreeBSD!
Pager # 7732511967@mobile.att.net