Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2017 11:33:41 +0530
From:      rahul gupta <rkg10100@gmail.com>
To:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
Cc:        Shivansh Rai <shivansh@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need Help regarding contribution to Free BSD Projects
References:  <CANvmR=bqjOh2xcLR%2B%2Bz_pGpueuswOscKLAeLHYwUU_9q1G6buQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF%2Bp1Hv3-CPi48EubzO%2B4=3NbJ4cQELwRtAwDT5S1MmX1oRKpQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANvmR=Yw3kfKt-q2Na%2BE1Knspq3s1jK5oURGwy0A89Xjxhce_A@mail.gmail.com> <CANvmR=ZprNBq%2B%2BKwb7%2BfY1s9QV=Y6%2BUXRpO8gyJH3ZqN2vPXiQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANvmR=anYJ=YrEaqJ6GfL9E1Ex3JZZpntZLrkSMwLNNr%2BJTJKw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF%2Bp1Hu79JfS-WS=HfQM9WU=YjO0koJvdY%2BE4NqpOrTz1r6=%2Bg@mail.gmail.com> <CANvmR=Zb2xCNjDkfeqVkC7ioa2SV-mm1iK6gr2Gy3injf2QVLA@mail.gmail.com> <YTXPR01MB01890A209FDE5CF5AC2CA358DD880@YTXPR01MB0189.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

This is great, thank you so much!