Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:03:57 -0800
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        Vlad GALU <vladgalu@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Fundraising for FreeBSD security development

Vlad GALU wrote:
>    Bank orders should be just fine, assuming Colin tells us his IBAN
> account number and SWIFT code.

I wish I could.  Sadly, while Canadian banks are very good at handling
payments to/from the US, they aren't very good at handling payments from
outside of North America.  When I asked about this I got the impression
that such payment mechanisms were only available to business customers
(i.e., those paying large fees for the privilege).

Colin Percival