Date:      Fri, 2 Nov 2018 10:49:52 +0100
From:      Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   options DOCS + EXAMPLES

Hello,

found out that the need to define DOCS and EXAMPLES in OPTIONS_DEFINE
was made mandatory some time ago, which ports-mgmt/portlint isn't aware
about yet (found https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13036).

I intentionally haven't defined it, because I want to make use of the
bsd.ports.mk handling of PORTDOCS and PORTEXAMPLES, but don't want to
spam the UI.  EXAMPLES and DOCS shall stay mandatory for my port, as
long as the user changes the corresponding defaults.

How do I hide the user selection for EXAMPLES and DOCS after the change
(which I wasn't able to find by reading commit logs)?

Thanks,

-harry