Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 01:16:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        pirat sriyotha <pirat@prime.oaep.go.th>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fave Window Manager... found it.

>>I more need a good  POP Email client than a text editor.
>>

> popclient ?

POP stands for Post Office Protocol, it's a way of sending mail other than
using Sendmail or another of those funny Unix protocols.

>> P.S.. 'fave' is slang for 'favorite', so I was saying I found my favorite
>> window manager.
>>

> a million thanks Tim, indeed.

Hehehehe.. I don't know if that was sarcasm or not, but it's not a crime that
your English isn't so great... I have a good friend from Laos who also has some
trouble with English... it isn't a crime to not be as good as a native speaker.

> i do not customize my X to my fave yet.  my main purpose is to set bsd up
> and running X as quick as possible and add some  network
> capabilities in order to join to internet  and do some hobbies,
> programming.

Ah, OK.  I'm still working on it too.  I chose the windows manager I like but
I'm still customizing it further as I go along.  It's a work in progress.

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>