Date:      Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:45:13 +0200
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
Cc:        anholt@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error compiling FreeBSD Port: XFree86-Server-4.2.0_4

Eric Anholt wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 09:32, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> > Error build XFree86-4-Server:
>
> This should be fixed in a commit I made today.

I'm not sure. At the moment I build gnome2 (I re-setup my X and changed
from gnome -> gnome2).
I have checked a little more detailed than that night and found out, that
someone seems to have uploaded a Wraphelp.c with PC/DOS instead of UNIX
newlines. The preprocessor didn't like.

When I'm finished building gnome I do test a portupgrade XFree86-4-Server

Jens

--
L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W