Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:07:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Mr. Darren" <darren780@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   makeworld errors all month

using cvsup of tag=RELENG_6 I havn't been able to
compile my system with the following error for the
last month.  I've been running the update regularely
hoping it will be fixed, but I am assuming the problem
is something on my end.
FreeBSD chatcanada.net 6.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD
6.1-PRERELEASE #102: Tue Mar  7 21:47:14 MST 2006
root@chatcanada.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DARREN  i386

anyways I get the following error
%cd /usr/src
%make installworld
mkdir -p /tmp/install.dI03Ux5c
for prog in [ awk cap_mkdb cat chflags chmod chown
date echo egrep find grep install-info  ln make mkdir
mtree mv pwd_mkdb rm sed sh sysctl  test true uname wc
zic; do  cp `which $prog` /tmp/install.dI03Ux5c;  done
usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-f | -i | -n] [-pv]
source_file target_file
       cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-f | -i | -n] [-pv]
source_file ... target_directory
*** Error code 64

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
%

the only possible cause I can give for this is that I
had a little bit of harddrive corruption due to a
faulty power cable which caused me to crash a few
times.  This cable has been changed.

-Darren