Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:47:07 +1100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        FBSDQ <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How do I cut and paste in console mode ?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 07:14:05PM -0500, Joe & Fhe Barbish wrote:
> Please stop this stupid discussion now...
>
> This is not a stupid discussion for I am trying to find
> out if the cut function will work.

If you still think that there is a cut-function for a non-editor
based output, then you haven't read what I wrote down. Just like
that you didn't read what I wrote in my previous answers to your
questions. But I've already told you that.

> I take offence to your post.

That's good. It will take your mind of the question for a moment,
letting other thoughts coming in and when you're back at the question
you might have a Eureka moment in which you see what I just tried
to tell you.

> Who do you think you are to decide for me what information I can ask for
> or how far I have to go to get a clear understanding of what the person is
> trying to say?

You've asked "Now how do I cut & paste in the console mode?" three
times in two hours: