Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:40:11 -0900 (AKST)
From:      "Jacob A. Dempsey" <asjad16@saturn.math.uaa.alaska.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   support for i740 chipset

Hello,
	red hat has drivers for the i740 graphics chipset. They are
releasing binaries only. So, I can't just recompile the code and run them
under FreeBSD. Is there a way that I can use these linux drivers under
FreeBSD? Or, is there hope of FreeBSD having drivers for this chipset?
	I am using slackware at the moment so that I can have a decent
xwindow display. I would really like to be able to load FreeBSD back on my
box. :)
		Sincerely,
			Jacob A. Dempsey