Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:01:45 -0500
From:      Chris Corayer <CCorayer@adetech.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'spool@hegau-networx.de'" <spool@hegau-networx.de>
Subject:   RE: questions-digest V5 #1057

-Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:10:20 +0100
-From: "sPoOL" <spool@hegau-networx.de>
-Subject: Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:10:20 +0100
-
-This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
-
-- ------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C1AFB7.44E32F60
-
-Hello
-=20
-I`m searching for network drivers (3Com 3C905-TX) but on the offical
-site of 3com I found nothing... so I want to ask you if there are any
-drivers f=FCr my networkadapter running under freebsd.
-=20
-Ralf Gn=E4dinger
-spool@hegau-networx.de
-www.hegau-networx.de

You want the xl driver which is built into the generic kernel.  This is good
for 3c90x cards.  You won't need to do anything to get this card to work.
Well at least not in regards to drivers...

Thank You.

-Christopher Corayer

Information Services

ADE Technologies