Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 21:57:17 +0000
From:      Vince Chan <vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu>
To:        Rob Mallory <rmallory@wiley.csusb.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: sound

On Wed, 8 Mar 1995, Rob Mallory wrote:

> > > /usr/src/sys/i386/isa/sound/sound.doc
> > > --
> >
> > 	I just checked but there isn't a sound.doc file in that
> > directory... Any ideas?
> >
> ...have you sup'd recently?

	Yes, twice and it worked on the second time today...

> I just compiled a new kernel and found the sound support for the
> GUS *actually works without a dos init!*  Yey!  Good job guys!
> [...trail of foam as the virtual-Steinlager flows into the MBONE]

	How do I get the sound to work after I compile a new kernel with
sound support?

> on another note, I finaly ditched my chatter-free Feb.12 kernel for
> todays with the fixes from DG/phk. !more virtual beers on the way!
>
> I'm off to compile xpilots3.3.1 with rplay3.2.0b2!
>
> -Rob Mallory   [rmallory@csusb.edu]

                              Cheers,
          		       Vince
E-mail:
vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu,\|/ Sys Adm - CircleStar Technologies,Inc.
  root@berkeley.circlestar.com,(o o) San Francisco, California USA
 |  There are many forms of science but only physics is the quantum  |
 |                    leap of the 21st Century.  	             |
	uPoy@physics.ucla.edu	     UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering
	 			     Los Angeles, California USA

GUS Digest Adminstrator
Advanced Gravis UltraSound Card - The ultimate in soundcard technology

System Administrator - bigbang.HIP.Berkeley.EDU