Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:12:07 +0800
From:      fook-sheng.chan@capgemini.com.sg (fook-sheng.chan)
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   how to configure two 3c509

Hi

i would like to make my freebsd to be a router, using 2 nics(3c509), it
did recognise the 2 nic, but i don't know how to configure them, using
/stand/sysinstall i can only see ep0. can anyone tell me how to
configure the ip for the second nic?(i have already configured the ip
for the first nic)

is it the correct way to have 2 default gateways by editing
defaultrouter="10.0.0.1 10.0.0.2" in /etc/rc.conf?

regards,

fook sheng