Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 1999 23:50:13 PST
From:      "  e.  " <e_drone@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd install help

I used kern.flp and mfsroot.flp to download FreeBSD 3.1 after it
finished it prompted me to configure which I did. I then rebooted which
took me to the FreeBSD boot manager options
For Dos F1
For Linux F2
For FreeBSD F3

I press F3 but nothing happens.. I can get into windows just fine by
pressing F1, any ideas how to get into FreeBSD?
It didn't have me create and boot disks or anything either, is this
normal?