Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 14:32:57 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
To:        Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D board for XFree86 GLX - Please recommend

Marc van Woerkom:
 |That's why I bought a TNT-PCI card - don't want to change board,
 |processor and maybe case (AT->ATX transition) until the K7 has
 |shown up.

I have the same goal.  This'll be my last upgrade for this amazing ASUS
P55T2P4.

     - K6-III 400MHz to replace my P-233MMX,
     - Powerleap module (just to be safe), and
     - New PCI 2D/3D combo card to replace two PCI video cards.

Ideally near P-III performance, without having to bother with Slot 1/2/etc.

Randall