Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:50:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeff Kletsky <jeff@spotlife.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two versions of 4.4 ISO-IMAGES

Depending on when one pulled ISO images for 'install' and 'mini,' I find
that the dates and MD5 are different. From the 4.4 Errata, and messages
of 20 September in this group, I am guessing that the images of September
21st contain the (DOS installation) tools directory that was inadvertently
omitted from the initial images. I am hoping that there are no other
changes.

Would someone in the know confirm the extent of the changes?

Thanks

Jeff

-----

Jeffrey Marc Kletsky             650.356.6919 vox
Director Of Product Management   650.356.6997 fax

SpotLife Inc.
1950 Leslie St.
San Mateo, CA 94403

Share your videos - live or recorded!