Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 04:43:55 -0800
From:      Dale Morris <dlm@well.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kxicq2 question

I'm trying to get some sort of icq program working with my 4.5 system
and have a lot of trouble. Licq crashes after it's up for a while, when
I try to compile kxicq2, I get the following error message:

===>  Building for kxicq2-0.0.6
cd . && autoconf
autoconf: not found
gmake: *** [configure] Error 127
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/net/kxicq2.
Exit 1

I tried adding autoconf from the development directory, but that didn't
help.

I think I've probably gotten the database screwed up by adding/removing
different programs.

thanks in advance
dale