Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:02:24 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <doug@mail.sermon-archive.info>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd-update to the new 11.0 release

I believe the fat lady already sang.....  =46rom this morning mail =
(abbreviated)

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:43:33 +0000 (UTC)
From: gjb@FreeBSD.org (Glen Barber)
Subject: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE Now Available
Cc: FreeBSD Release Engineering Team <re@FreeBSD.org>

                       FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE Announcement

   The FreeBSD Release Engineering Team is pleased to announce the
   availability of FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE. This is the first release of =
the
   stable/11 branch.

Your description of the need for zapping bspatch should have been =
included in the release announcement.  Its a change (hopefully =
temporarily) from the normal procedure in the handbook and in the =
Release Notes.

https://www.freebsd.org/security/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-16:29.bspatch.asc