Date:      Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:22:22 +0700
From:      Eugene Grosbein <egrosbein@rdtc.ru>
To:        Vyacheslav Kulikovskyy <coolsysop@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lagg speed trouble

04.07.2012 18:30, Vyacheslav Kulikovskyy пишет:
> i have sever with two 1G links (em) aggregated by lagg0
>
> after 1700Megabits i have collisions/errors on lagg0 port, but not on em0
> or em1
>
> I'm using nginx in own CDN. and server don't limited my mbufs, irq, or
> anything else.. only lagg0 errors (

lagg0 by default uses way too small output FIFO queue, 50 slots.
You definitely want to increase this to sum of your em intefaces
txd buffers at least. So, if you use hw.em.txd=4096, you should
use 8192 for lagg or more. I prefer 10K, in /boot/loader.conf:

net.link.ifqmaxlen=10240

Reboot is required.

Eugene Grosbein