Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 2020 23:20:11 +0000
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   sshd on two fibs

I have two WANs and a server with two interfaces, each interface
reaching different WAN. The server is configured with two routing
tables, fib0 and fib1, one per the corresponding interface.

I would like sshd to listen on both interfaces but on different fibs, so
that returning packets are sent to the proper gateway. Can I do it with
one sshd? Do I need to run two separate sshd's? Can I run two separate
sshd's on the same box?

GrzegorzJ