Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:26:57 -0500
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildret@scotth.emsphone.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   ORBit2

..Well I managed to break things with my portugrade -R evolution & galeon2. =8^)
Mozilla segfaults, galeon will start up but then an error message window
pops up, telling me galeon crashed.  Evolution starts up but I get the,
  Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent :
  The error from the activation system is:
  Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

, so I thinking, that the ORBit2 install didn't go well.

                      Any ideas, direction, ..etc?

                                     STH