Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:55:57 +1100
From:      "Tim J. Robbins" <tim@robbins.dropbear.id.au>
To:        chuck rouillard <chuckr@opus.sandiegoca.ncr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: csplit(1)

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 02:58:41PM -0800, chuck rouillard wrote:

> I rather doubt anyone will miss your offerings
> for the additional week you might spend fixing
> up -your- documentation for -your- utility.
> 'mdoc' is hardly difficult.

Keep such comments to yourself.

I had hoped someone more skilled with mdoc than myself could look
over the markup and offer some constructive comments.

That said, I've had a look around at the other system manual pages,
seen how they handled certain situations and made a few changes to
tabs.1 and csplit.1. I'm happy with them now. (These updated copies are
available in the usual place).

Tim