Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roop Nanuwa <roop@gw.carpoolbc.com>
To:        Joel Bjork <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>
Cc:        Peter Lai <PeterL@resnet.uconn.edu>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, David Talkington <dtalk@prairienet.org>
Subject:   RE: Pronunciations

This is just me of course, but my pronunciations are as follows:

/bin pronounced like sin
/usr pronounced like user
/src pronounced like source
/etc pronounced like the letters e-t-c
/sbin pronounced like the letter s plus bin
fsck pronounced like f-sack

Now here are some I'm not too sure about:
sh is just the letters s-h
but then is csh pronounced c-s-h or cash?
tcsh: I call it t-c-s-h.. is that right or is it t-cash?

RSN
"Adding more fuel to the fire"