Date:      Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:31:05 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   please (re) test if_ath in -HEAD

Hi all,

For those of you who are testing out my if_ath changes, I'd really
appreciate it if you'd update to -HEAD and re-test.

I've done a variety of changes to the radio setup and found/fixed a few bugs
in the TX path. It's quite possible these have introduced regressions. I'd
like to make sure that I haven't broken legacy (11abg) support in
weird/wonderful ways. I'd also like to make sure that I haven't
broken/changed the behaviour or performance of the NICs in any way.

Please give things a good thrashing and let me know the results.

I'm still working towards debugging and enabling basic 11n support, but I
need to first make sure that I haven't broken legacy operation in any way.

Thanks,

Adrian